Full Value Properties is committed to providing outstanding real estate property management service. We have managed single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and apartment buildings in Southern California for over fourteen years. The following is a summary of our services:
- A licensed and experienced Leasing Agent (Realtor) from our office will show your property to potential tenants.
- All sign and advertising calls go directly to the Leasing Agent's cellular telephone, not to an answering service. All online inquiries go directly to the Leasing Agent.
- We provide you with a rental market analysis to help you determine the rental price of your property.
- Your property is listed on the Multiple Listing Service which is available to all Realtor members. There is no additional cost or commission paid by the property owner.
- We place a Supra lockbox on vacant properties to make it easier for Realtors to show your property to potential tenants seven days a week during normal business hours.
- The most up to date rental forms available from the California Apartment Association and the California Association of Realtors are used.
- We do both a Move-In and Move-Out Inspection with the tenant and the results are recorded on a specific form signed by the tenants.
- We carefully screen each tenant applicant by doing a thorough background check.
- For each prospective tenant, we obtain a full credit report, do an unlawful detainer (eviction) search, employment and income verification, and criminal background check.
- The tenant applicants go to our website to fill out a complete Rental Application and order and pay for their credit report.
Marketing & Advertising
- We provide a comprehensive advertising and marketing program for your property at no cost to the property owner.
- A Full Value Properties "For Lease" sign, which includes our telephone number and website address, is placed on your property.
- We advertise properties for rent on all the major real estate websites, including, Zillow, Trulia, Postlets, Zumper, and Realtor.com.
- Your property is listed on the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS).
- Your property is featured on the FullValue.com website. We advertise our website on Google and Microsoft.
- All of the properties for rent are placed on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram websites.
- Tenants can pay their monthly rent at our office, by mail or by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). EFT payments can be made through a secure Tenant Portal at no cost to the tenant.
- If the rent is not paid by a specific date there is a late fee charged to the tenant.
- We contact the tenant by telephone and/or email if the rent is not paid on time.
- If an eviction becomes necessary we use The Eviction Center, a company that specializes in evictions and serving legal documents.
- We also have access to a local real estate attorney, if the need arises.
- There is an initial property inspection when the property is placed under our management.
- The property is inspected when there is a tenant move-in or move-out.
- There is also a quarterly exterior inspection of the property.
- An annual interior inspection of the property can be done upon request.
- A statement of income and expenses (Operating Statement) is sent by mail or email each month by a specific date to the owner of a property.
- The owner's money after deduction of expenses is sent each month by a specific date, either by check or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) to the owner. There is no fee for EFT payments.
- There is an Owner's Portal available online that allows the owner to view income and expenses.
- For tax filing purposes, owners in January are sent an Operating Statement covering the previous year's income and expenses and sent an IRS Form 1099-MISC (if required).
- All property funds are maintained in a bank trust account.
Maintenance and Repairs
- We are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for emergency repairs. Non-emergency repairs are handled by us during normal business hours.
- We arrange for and supervise all authorized maintenance and repairs. The owner approves all repairs over a specific dollar amount.
- We hire the most qualified vendors and contractors who are insured and licensed (as necessary).
- There are no additional fees paid to Full Value Properties for arranging and supervising routine repairs.